Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

a guy who gets stabbed

This is the story of a guy who gets stabbed
in the street. It begins to lose its blood abundantly, it
falls to the ground, like at the edge of the coma, begins to crawl
in the street, moaning and trying to find help.
Suddenly he sees an open pharmacy. He says:
- That's it I'm saved! He draws in his last strength to
drag himself somehow to the counter. Always on the edge
of fainting, it caters to the pharmacist:
- Please help me, I'm dying, I took me a
knife, it really will not, etc..
The pharmacist, placid:
- No, I'm sorry, there is 19 hours, and I farm. The other, which
by not back off again to the charge:
- Pity, pity, he said, I will die! I'm dying, do something
for me! Then the pharmacist:
- Okay, okay, okay. He went around the counter, out the knife
Belly rights, plant him savagely in the eye, and he
said: Go across the optician is open until 19:30!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

SEO Web Site (SWS) Directory Référencement gratuit Free Web Directory - Add Your Link
The Little Web Directory
Duunia Web Directory Link Back - Get better SEO Ranking Tsection Web Directory SoMuch.com
One of the most popular link directories. A wide variety of links covering most every topic and subject. DirectoryFire Kids & Teens Entertainment listings from the Elite Sites Web Directory Submit URL - Submit A Site Submission4U Free Directory LinkPedia Web Directory