Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

a button


A guy meets a friend who has
black eyes.
-Name of God! What happened to you
? You're a fight you?
No, said the other, pitifully.
This is by sewing a button
fly ...
One-button fly? How so?
-Well, yes ... You know I live in a
small guesthouse.
The other day, I realized that I had
lost a button fly.
I'll find the hostess and
I asked him politely
if she can sew me. Of course, it
agrees and says
it's not worth it to take my
pants,
she will do it immediately. it will
looking for a needle
and thread and sews it to me in three
minutes.
And when she finished, she made ​​a
node with its wire
and looks to cut it with his
teeth.
And this is just the time that his
husband came ...

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

SEO Web Site (SWS) Directory Référencement gratuit Free Web Directory - Add Your Link
The Little Web Directory
Duunia Web Directory Link Back - Get better SEO Ranking Tsection Web Directory SoMuch.com
One of the most popular link directories. A wide variety of links covering most every topic and subject. DirectoryFire Kids & Teens Entertainment listings from the Elite Sites Web Directory Submit URL - Submit A Site Submission4U Free Directory LinkPedia Web Directory